6 months & Counting



I'm already 6 months pregnant and counting! This pregnancy has flown by due to having my sweet little man Trey to chase around.

I am loving being pregnant and feeling our little man roll, kick and do other crazy stuff in my bell. He moves a lot at night and when I'm reading to his big brother. I love this little guys so much already and I can't wait to meet him!

Here are some highlights from this pregnancy:


How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: roughly 6 or so lbs...haven't been weighed in a few of weeks and I had gained 4 at 23 weeks. I have a feeling that the weight is going to start packing on though. :)


Sleep: Much better since I have my Snoogle pillow. What a great Christmas present from my in-laws! I have to wake up around 6 every morning to pee though. :)


Best Moment This Month: Having our little guy move so much when I read to Trey or having Trey point to my belly when I ask where his brother is.

Gender: Another little man!

Movement: Very active at night and when Trey is napping.

Food Craving: Greek yogurt, fruit and granola, frozen yogurt, water, salsa and of course SUSHI and COLD roast beef sandwiches.

What I Miss: Sushi, cold sandwiches and my daily coffee (though I drink two cups on the weekend. :) )




What I'm looking Forward to: Our 4d ultrasound the first week of March.



Monthly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment...it goes by much too fast!

Symptoms: A big ol' gut and heartburn. :)

Comments