It's A.....

BOY!! We are beyond excited to be blessed with another little man!! I started laughing when the u/s tech said, "Yep, that's definitely a boy!" Everyone including my mom and even me thought that it would be a girl, because this pregnancy has been so different for me, but we were proven wrong! J is happy to know what we will be saving some money on purchasing an abundance amount of girl clothes. Now it leaves the door open for a possible third child....we will see. ;)

I love the thought of Trey having a little brother and best friend for life. This little man is a mover in my belly! He kicks so much more than Trey did and I'm loving it. I can't wait to bust out all of Trey's old clothes and of course go buy a few more for this new little man.



We are pretty sure on what we're naming him, but not quite yet. Here are some pics of our new little blessing!



Flexible little guy


His sweet profile


It's a boy!

Comments