Storybook Land

We made our annual trip to Storybook Land last week. This is one of my favorite family traditions that my family has done since I was just a little kid. It's almost the same decorations each year, but still magical to see. I'm very thankful for the kind people who put this on each year! Trey is at the perfect age for Storybook Land. He loved the bears and trains and all of the lights. We started off a little rough though, because Trey thought that he needed to run through the hundreds of people, which I decided wasn't the best idea. I really wanted him to come home with me that night and not a stranger, which caused a lovely toddler fit from my little guy. A little quiet time in his stroller changed his attitude very quickly and we ended up having a great time! I am loving this toddler stage, which I will talk more about in a later post. :)


Trey, Me, and My dad (Jason was watching the 49er game)

Me and my love-a- bub


Grams, Trey and the trains

Brother and his fam
He loved those bears!
Grams and Talitha

I am beyond excited for Christmas this year! We are having two Christmas Eves this year, which is new for us, but will be so much fun. We will be spending Christmas Day at our house, which will also be a nice new tradition.

I'm already getting sad thinking about having to take down our decorations. Treyton loves them so much and I'm going to miss hearing him say ooooohhh every morning when we turn our lights on. I can't wait to see Trey's face on Christmas morning after Santa has visited though. :) Holidays are so amazing with kids! It's crazy to think that we will have two next year....I just love that thought. :)

Here's to wishing you all a blessed Christmas!!

Comments