I have to post my annual Civil War post.......... Here's a funny joke that I heard today from my wonderful husband:
What do Beaver and Duck fans have in common?
......Neither attended the University of Oregon! ;)
I sure hope that the game is a good one on Saturday. We are known to be giant killers and I witnessed this in person when we beat #1 USC a few years back. The Ducks are one heck of a good team this year, so it's going to be a battle. I always say that Beavers are consistently inconsistent, so we will see what happens. :) It's always been tougher to be a Beaver fan, but you just have to be more hard core to be one!!!
I'll leave you with a photo of the cutest little Beaver fan around:
What do Beaver and Duck fans have in common?
......Neither attended the University of Oregon! ;)
I sure hope that the game is a good one on Saturday. We are known to be giant killers and I witnessed this in person when we beat #1 USC a few years back. The Ducks are one heck of a good team this year, so it's going to be a battle. I always say that Beavers are consistently inconsistent, so we will see what happens. :) It's always been tougher to be a Beaver fan, but you just have to be more hard core to be one!!!
I'll leave you with a photo of the cutest little Beaver fan around:
GO BEAVERS!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment