Christmas Sweetness

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. We actually celebrated it three times, that's how awesome it was. ;) The three days started off by Trey tripping and scraping up his nose, so please enjoy his Rudolph nose in all of my Christmas pictures! After the dreaded fall we went to my Aunt Patti and Uncle Ed's house. This is where my whole wonderful extended family convened. We always do a gift exchange and let the kiddos open a couple of presents. It was a night filled with fun, good food and conversation with our loved ones! I'm still waiting on my mom to send me pictures from that night...hint, hint. :)


On Christmas Eve we went up to my parents' house along with my brother and his family. We again ate great food and opened a lot of wonderful gifts. Our favorite gift was an easel that Trey got. We have been having a blast putting magnets and coloring on it ! It was such a relaxing night! Here are a few pics:




We had Christmas day at our house with Jason's parents, brother, and grandma. I made my first ham, which turned out pretty tasty if I do say so myself. :) I ate ham for two days straight...haha. I can guarantee that I've gained some lovely lbs at my doctor's appointment on Monday. It was a relaxing day and it was such a joy to watch Trey play with his new toys! I can't wait to have two kiddos next year! I'll try to post more pictures from this day as well, but Sue took the majority of them.

This picture sums up our day...pure elation!





Today is New Year's Eve and Jason and I get to enjoy a date night! We haven't had one in awhile, so we're looking forward to it. I don't really have any new resolutions...I've never been good at those,so I gave up about ten years ago on making them. :) I'll continue to pray for grace, love, and patience every night. That's what I hope for the most.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe New Years!

Comments