Bring on the Holidays!!

The Holidays have begun! We kick started last weekend by decorating a tree for the SHHS Alumni group. The money goes towards scholarships for high school seniors. My mom and I do this every year and it's a blast. Our tree sold for over $500. :) Here are a couple pictures of it:

North Pole

Mama and Me...the bell is starting!


On Saturday was the Christmas parade and bazaars. Good times as usual with some of our favorite people! We got our tree only to bring it home and find it to be crooked. Whoops. It looked awesome when I picked it out...really...I call it my ghetto Christmas Tree. Someone had to love it, right? :) My mom is appalled by it, but I think that it fits our family quite nice.
Here's a pic of Trey putting up the star:
A little mad at mama for instructing him to to eat it...don't you love his Beaver hat?
This is a pic of it before I put up the ribbon to hide some of it's ghettoness. It looks much better with the red ribbon and added decorations... I just wanted you to fully appreciate the crookedness of our tree. :)


This weekend is a busy weekend for us. We have Jason's company dinner on Friday and then Chad and Ashley's Christmas party on Saturday. It should be a fun weekend!

Comments