Jason and I had a good time at the Beaver game on Saturday. It was fun to see friends that we haven't seen in awhile. I even got to see my long, lost buddy Ruth!! I haven't seen her in over two years, because she's been busy living in San Fransisco and traveling. The Beavers won to top the day off...yay!


The girls and I held a bake day on Sunday. The weather was cool and crisp, perfect for baking! I made pumpkin cheesecake and orange cupcakes. Stacey made her famous Pumpkin Whoopies, and Jess made her yummy peanut butter and candy popcorn bars. All of the goodies were delicious! The kids played fantastic together, which makes it so nice for us moms. We're actually able to hold conversations and bake at the same time. Here are some pics of the cupcakes that I made and that Kaylie and Addy helped decorate.


Comments
Post a Comment