15 Months

Trey had his 15 month appointment this past Wednesday. He's growing right on track. Still long and lean with a large noggin. :) We also discovered that he has two upper molars. This was after I had just told the doctor that Trey hasn't grown any teeth since he was about 11 months old. I felt a little bad for not catching those top two especially since I brush his teeth twice a day! Oh well, us moms can't catch everything!

Another big occurrence in our life is that we started putting Trey down for one nap this past week. We had one day that didn't go too well and we ended up having two naps, but it's been going great other than that. He now sleeps around three hours at a time! I can't complain, but it has proven to be pretty entertaining in the AM when I'm trying to take a shower with Trey poking his head in every minute. :)

Trey is still trucking along in development. Loves to organize and destroy items. He's absolutely obsessed with coffee travel mugs especially his dada's shiny blue one. He has five that he organizes and throws during the day. Crazy little guy.

Jason's parents will be in town this weekend. Hooray! We might try to go to a pumpkin patch this Saturday and I just found out that Troy and Ang will be here this weekend. Yay! We had no plans this weekend, so it's a nice surprise to find out that some of our favorite people will be here.

I hope that everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather! Trey and I will be heading to park again this afternoon with our favorite neighbors. :)


Fantastic day at the park with our favorite neighbors!

Trey took a stumble off of my parent's steps...Rudolph and his mug

Comments