Happy Wednesday! I've taken on a new task. Pro Babysitter. I have started babysitting my cute nieces each Wednesday...well, once niece at a time since they can't all cram into my Jeep. I had Talitha last week and will have Dinah this week. It will give Suzi a break who is expecting their third child this March. Yes, that is right...third child. :) I've also been lucky enough to watch my friend Stacey's two sweet girls Addy and Emry, which is so much fun for Trey! Her girls are so great and are on an awesome routine like Trey, so my job is so easy when I watch them. I also have watched Jessica's little girl Kaylie who is also a piece of cake. :) She's such a little mama, so she just enjoys playing with animals and helping me with Trey. My last set of awesome kids that I've watched in the past month is our sweet neighbors Harrison and Avery. They were too easy as well. I think that I'm becoming a pro babysitter and all of these sweet kids are really making me want more kids!! I always worry about Trey socializing enough since he's stuck at home with his crazy his mama each day, so this should help subside my worries. :)
Not too much has been occurring around here except for play dates, runs, walks and baking. Jason and I will be going to the OSU game this Saturday with friends and then us girls are having a bake day on Sunday, which I'm so looking forward to! Bring on the orange cupcakes and pumpkin cheesecake...yum!
I'll leave you with our mini phot session that we did last Saturday. We get bored easily...what can I say? :)
And the other

Not too much has been occurring around here except for play dates, runs, walks and baking. Jason and I will be going to the OSU game this Saturday with friends and then us girls are having a bake day on Sunday, which I'm so looking forward to! Bring on the orange cupcakes and pumpkin cheesecake...yum!
I'll leave you with our mini phot session that we did last Saturday. We get bored easily...what can I say? :)
One of Trey's new shirts
And the other




Comments
Post a Comment