Technically we're still pretty busy, but it's a busy that's our own schedule!
I'll take some time to update you on the little man!

* We are all done with bottles!! He now gets his whole milk in a sippy. I was so excited to pack those things up!
*Trey can now say shoe, ball, dog, almost apple and thank you. He also does the sign for more please. He knows what things are called. If you say shoes, he points to them. If you say diaper change, he grabs at his diaper. It's so cute!
*I'm starting to think about taking away one of his naps. He's been having a hard time falling asleep in the afternoon, so I'm thinking that we're getting close to only one nap. I'm not rushing anything though...I quite enjoy the two naps per day. :)
*He enjoys daily dance parties with mama and dada. The boy has some moves.
*He's still chattering up a storm and pointing at everything and he's still a total goober. We love him. :)
That's it for now. Sorry, not too exciting. Jason has his draft day and mancathelon on Saturday, so Trey and I are going to go and do something with Grams and Gramps. :) Have a great rest of the week!

Our neighbor's sweet cousin took these pics of Trey. Her company is Reflections of Joy Photography. Trey was not in a smiley mood that day, but she still managed to get a few that we think are pretty cute. Presenting serious Trey!








Comments
Post a Comment