Catch Up!

Hi guys! We are back from camping in the Redwoods. What a gorgeous place. We had a blast and I have lots of pictures to share, but I'm still playing catch up around here. I'll post some soon!

This past weekend was also the Oregon Jamboree in my beautiful home town of Sweet Home. I got to catch a few shows thanks to my wonderful husband. :) I watched Keith Urban, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. They were all great, but Miranda and Blake put on a much better show than Urban!!

Here are some pics from my parent's awesome 8th row seats!

Miranda Lambert....she is awesome!

Miranda came out during Blake's show


This is guy is hilarious and puts on a real country show!



Urban and his light up guitar
Why, hello!



Loved this acoustic set


Oh and if you're looking for a laugh do yourself a favor and check out Blake Shelton's twitter. I've never used it before, but I came across his last night and was busting up over the things that he says to people...hahaha!

Comments