Chad & Ashley

Chad and Ashley got married on July 17th!!! I say this with much excitement, because these guys have been dating for years. :) Chadwick is my oldest buddy from the country. He lived about a mile down the road from us out in the country and our parents have always been friends. We went to grade school together, rode four-wheelers together, and talked on the phone daily pretty much all of the way through high school. He started to date Ashley right after we graduated high school. I remember when Chad called me to tell me that he had hung out with Ashley at a New Year's Eve party and how cool she was. I had known Ashley from volleyball in high school. Always a sweet girl, but was a few years younger than me, so I didn't know her all to well, but I was super excited for Chad. This was one of the first girls that I had heard Chad sound really excited about. He will probably kill me for saying that, but it's the truth. :) Ashley has proven herself to be one of the kindest and selfless people that I have ever encountered! She always has a smile on her face, a witty comment and is ready to lend a helping hand. These two are so absolutely perfect for each other that it's not even funny.

Their wedding was beautiful and emotional and Ashley couldn't have been a more stunning bride. What a great day to celebrate such a wonderful couple! I'm looking forward to their future and for them to have some sweet babies. :) Love you guys!

Chad's cute niece Evie...they bumped into each other and fell down..Evie was cool...Trey cried...haha

First dance

Beautiful moment!

Little rock star Addy. This girl has some moves!














Comments