Whew! I'm so behind on blogging! We have been so busy lately with wedding activities. I promise that I will catch up later.
I did want to wish Jason a very Happy Father's Day! We weren't able to spend it together, but we're going to spend the weekend together as a family to make up for it. Jason is a great daddy to Trey! Treyton is quite obsessed with his daddy and loves to follow him around. I see a lot of athletic activities in their near future! Thanks for being such an involved father babe...we are so blessed that you truly love your son!!
I always want to say Happy Father's Day to my dad who is the most amazing man! I realize how much I'm like him the older I get! He's a fantastic dad who has always been supportive. I love you dad.
I'd also like to say Happy Father's Day to my awesome Father in law ! I always feel spoiled that I lucked out with such great in laws. :) Thank you for all of your support, words of wisdom, and kindness that you have given us! You're awesome and we can't wait to see you SOON!
I'll try to catch up my blogs this week! Have a wonderful week out in this GORGEOUS sun!
I did want to wish Jason a very Happy Father's Day! We weren't able to spend it together, but we're going to spend the weekend together as a family to make up for it. Jason is a great daddy to Trey! Treyton is quite obsessed with his daddy and loves to follow him around. I see a lot of athletic activities in their near future! Thanks for being such an involved father babe...we are so blessed that you truly love your son!!
I always want to say Happy Father's Day to my dad who is the most amazing man! I realize how much I'm like him the older I get! He's a fantastic dad who has always been supportive. I love you dad.
I'd also like to say Happy Father's Day to my awesome Father in law ! I always feel spoiled that I lucked out with such great in laws. :) Thank you for all of your support, words of wisdom, and kindness that you have given us! You're awesome and we can't wait to see you SOON!
I'll try to catch up my blogs this week! Have a wonderful week out in this GORGEOUS sun!
Comments
Post a Comment