First Haircut!

Trey is turning one on Saturday, so we decided that it was time for a hair cut. It's been a debate in the Enright household for some time now. If you know my husband then you know that he likes to grow his hair out. He wanted to keep Trey's hair long, but I wanted to be able to hawk it for the summer and Nicole's wedding. Needless to say...I won! :) Jessica of course cut it and it turned out perfect! Jason and I both love it. It's not too long or too short. He looks like such a little man now. I just can't get over how cute his new do is. Jason and myself also got our hair cut. The Enright family is looking a little more put together now...haha.








Trey is going to be one this Saturday...one...oh my. It doesn't seem real. This year has flown by! This kid is the most amazing blessing in my life and I thank God every night for him. He's the craziest, goofiest little man, but such a sweetheart. I could gush for hours on his awesomeness, but I'll try not go too crazy. :) I'm pretty sure that I don't go five minutes without busting up throughout the day. He's just so dang funny and my most favorite person. His kisses are the best and nothing beats him busting up over anything. This little guy has changed our lives forever and for the better. I love seeing Jason being a daddy with him. He's so amazing and Trey loves him dearly. Jason and I love being parents. It was the best decision that we ever made is what we always say. Life is unimaginable now without Trey in it. Both of us would choose to spend a day with Trey over anything else in our lives. He's just that amazing! :)

I always get so excited when I hear of people having their first child. I just think that everyone should have kids now. Haha. I had no idea how much I would love this kid while I was pregnant with him. Your life forever changes and you have absolutely no idea what to expect or how to handle this overpowering love. The great thing is that it doesn't go away. It just continues to build. Even when they are being naughty...you still love your child. :) You're still you, but a child makes you a better person. Trey has granted me so much more patience and my heart has tripled in size. I'll be forever grateful to God for him! Thank you sweetness for making my world go round. :) Ok, enough gushing...we are ready to party like pirates this Saturday! His party is going to be so much fun. :)


Comments