
I had a very busy and fun Mother's Day weekend! Treyton and I started out the weekend by going to Corvallis on Friday to do a little shopping and meet up with Jay for lunch. I love taking Trey shopping. He loves to people watch. I came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers that Jason's parents sent me. It even had a butterfly in it...my favorite! Then on Saturday Trey and I went to the Woodburn outlets with my parent's to do a a little shopping. We just had to go to the Columbia Store. My mom and I both love their fleeces and my buddy Liz is a buyer for them and set us up to receive her friends and family discount. Thank you Liza!! We then came home..attempted to put Treyton down for his afternoon nap, which was interrupted with his need to poop..love that kid...then we got ready really quick for Adam's surprise 30th birthday party. My mama came over and gave Trey his bath and put him to bed for us. Jason and I rushed over to Spring Hill Country Club where Nicole had an amazing surprise party and dinner ready for Adam! She decorated everything with pictures of Adam and his friends. She put logs on the tables and even had a log cake. She did a wonderful job! I wish that we could have stayed longer to talk to more people, but we didn't want to leave my mom just sitting at our house. We had a blast, while we were there though.


The next day we got up and headed up to my Grandmas after Treyton's morning nap. We hung outside and had a yummy BBQ. It was such a beautiful day. We then rushed back, rested for about 30 minutes and then headed to Corvallis and surprised his grandma at her dinner. His grandma is just so sweet. It was great that we got to see her! Jason and Trey got me an I-Touch for Mother's Day and a sweet homemade card (my favorite) and the whole family got a new GPS. :) My husband loves new technology...can you see the trend? I ended my day with finishing my Beth Moore book. Loved it! I love how she just says it like it is. I loved how she quoted Psalm 40:1-3, " He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand He put a new song in my mouth." The book was very inspiring and I definitely am looking forward to reading more of her books! Thanks babe and Trey for making me feel like such a loved mama. You two are my world.

I just wanted to say thank you to my mom for being such an amazing person! She's my best friend and hero and I'm so blessed that she is my mama!! We do everything together and couldn't imagine my life without her. Thanks for everything you do for me mom. I also want to say thank you to my wonderful mother 'n' law. Not many people get so lucky to have a great mother 'n' law. She is kind, giving and just plain cool. They are both amazing grandmas to Treyton as well, which I'll be forever grateful for. I love you both very much!



The next day we got up and headed up to my Grandmas after Treyton's morning nap. We hung outside and had a yummy BBQ. It was such a beautiful day. We then rushed back, rested for about 30 minutes and then headed to Corvallis and surprised his grandma at her dinner. His grandma is just so sweet. It was great that we got to see her! Jason and Trey got me an I-Touch for Mother's Day and a sweet homemade card (my favorite) and the whole family got a new GPS. :) My husband loves new technology...can you see the trend? I ended my day with finishing my Beth Moore book. Loved it! I love how she just says it like it is. I loved how she quoted Psalm 40:1-3, " He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand He put a new song in my mouth." The book was very inspiring and I definitely am looking forward to reading more of her books! Thanks babe and Trey for making me feel like such a loved mama. You two are my world.
I just wanted to say thank you to my mom for being such an amazing person! She's my best friend and hero and I'm so blessed that she is my mama!! We do everything together and couldn't imagine my life without her. Thanks for everything you do for me mom. I also want to say thank you to my wonderful mother 'n' law. Not many people get so lucky to have a great mother 'n' law. She is kind, giving and just plain cool. They are both amazing grandmas to Treyton as well, which I'll be forever grateful for. I love you both very much!Ending on a Treyton note...Trey's 2nd bottom tooth has broked through and he's also getting one of his top teeth. He's now our wild little walking, toothy boy! 



Comments
Post a Comment