Spring Has Sprung!

We finally had a weekend of nice weather!! I can't wait for this weather to stick around. I need to get my vegetable garden going and I want to plant my annuals. :) We got the BIGGEST surprise on Friday! My good friend Ang had flown in from Cali to surprise her family and friends. I was shocked when I answered my door and she was on my porch with flowers! I had just gotten off of the phone with her an hour before. I miss her so much!

Tim and Sue are about to head back on the road again. We will miss them, but are looking forward to our camping trip in July. It's crazy to think that Trey will be one when they return! He had a blast with his grandma and grandpa. He's so blessed to have two sets of wonderful grandparents who love him! Standing on his own like a big boy that he thinks he is :)
Thank goodness we have no stairs in our house!

Rocks are boy's best friend

Trey loves his Cooley girls!


Bugging Kaylie girl

Bubbles!

Dada and Trey

Playing in the rocks as usual


Getting ready to go to Home Depot At the park with Jess, Kaylie and Nic


He loved it!


Comments