Little Bouncing Stinker

This is what Trey was doing when he should have been napping this afternoon:



He normally goes down pretty easily for his afternoon nap...but not today! It must be the rainy and windy weather. What a goober. He did finally fall asleep after about 20 minutes of being a hopping stinker.

I'm happy to report that Treyton is FINALLY getting his first tooth!! It hasn't affected him too much at all, which is nice! He's also taking more steps on his own, but still won't fully take off. We think that he's lazy. :) He no longer walks with his walker...he full on SPRINTS with it. Haha...he could have been walking all on his own about a month ago, but I think that he enjoys us carrying him around. We think he will be on his own for sure in the next couple of weeks.

Jason and I had a mini date day on Saturday. We went to Ruby Tuesdays, Borders and the Library. That might sound boring, but it was actually a lot of fun! I picked up a couple of books from the library that I've been dying to start reading! I got one by Beth Moore and another by A.W. Tozer. I started the Beth Moore one last night and it's amazing so far!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week and that this weather picks up!

Comments