Easter

We had a wonderful Easter in Sweet Home and Tangent! I stayed in Sweet Home on Saturday night with Trey, so that Jason could watch the NCAA game with his buddies. Trey and I also went over to the Tack's house for a couple of hours, which was so much fun! Angie of course made some amazing food and it was so nice to catch up with the Tack ladies! Trey had a lot of fun them. :)


While we were in Sweet Home Lola ran away for about an hour and a half!! My parents live out in the country and she escaped the deck gate. We drove up and down the road for almost two hours looking for her and my dad even drove out in the woods on his four wheeler. I thought the worst and was about to give up when our neighbor called saying that she was up playing with their dogs behind the house! She never even tried to come when we called for her...stinking Lola...needless to say, we were very happy that she was ok!

On Sunday we went to my cousin Shauna's to spend the first part of Easter with my family and then we headed over to Tangent to spend Easter with Jason's family. It was a lot of fun and Treyton got spoiled by both sets of grandparents! I love Holidays and getting together with all of our family. Here are some pics from the day:

























I just got over a 24 hour flu bug....That was some brutal sickness! I don't think that I've been that sick since I was in college...I've been praying that no one around me picked it up...especially my little man! Jason was amazing and stayed home from work, so that he could take care of me and Trey. I couldn't have made it through the day without him! Trey loved spending the day with his dada...it was so hard for me not to be out there playing with him.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter...HE has RISEN!

Comments