Trey is 8 months today! He continues to grow and grow and grow...you get the picture. He's still climbing on everything and pushing his walker. We work with him every night on taking steps, but no go yet! The kid still has NO teeth! We thought that he was teething three months ago...haha...He loves to say mama and dada and reaches out to us all of the time. We taught him a cool new trick...he gives high fives now and thinks it's hilarious! He loves to growl and snort and continues to be the loudest kiddo around! I call him my little fruit loop. Man...he just gets cooler and cooler. Jason and I find ourselves watching videos of him after he goes to sleep at night, because we miss him...it's amazing how much you can love another human being!
We have been staying pretty busy around here lately! We celebrated Jason's 28th birthday last Thursday. Trey made Jason a Birthday card and then we headed to Corvallis to take him out to lunch. We ate the Cafe' Yumm, which was different, but very yummy!

Then on Saturday we took off to Portland. Jason attended his cousin Eli's state wrestling match, which he took first in. Go Eli! Treyton and I headed over to Ashley's and had a girl and baby night. We even got some sushi! It was great catching up with Ash!
On Sunday we had Treyton's pictures taken by a wonderful woman named Valerie. Her company is Pixel Chicks Photography and she comes to your house to do the photos. Treyton hammed it up and couldn't help, but crack up at his dada's monkey impressions! Here's a preview of his adorable pictures:

I forgot to mention that Nic found her dress when we went to Portland. I'm pretty sure that she's going to be the most beautiful bride ever! Her dress is so amazing!
Jason and I are going to try and get some plant stuff this weekend. I'm itching to get out there and do some gardening! My spring flowers have bloomed, but we need to replace a couple of plants that didn't
make it through the winter.
Bring on the sun!
Look at my cool new toy box that my dada got me!


Comments
Post a Comment