Happy 7 Months Wild-Man!


Seven Months.....GEEZE! Our baby Trey continues to be a wild little crazy man. He's into everything...he's now getting braver and ventures off down the hallway into his bedroom by himself!! He's paying less attention to me and more attention to his toys, but I still have to be in the same room as him. He will crawl and whine until he finds me...haha. He also relies on mom to help him push his walker and mower though. He loves practicing walking and taking toys and books out of baskets. Ripping apart magazines and books is also a new hobby of his! He now says Bababa and a lot of other gibberish to go a long with his favorite word da-da. Now if he would only say Mama...We've added another meal to his day. He's really starting to get into solids and drinking out of a cup. He will grunt until you give him a bite or drink....he's becoming quite impatient...wonder where he gets that from. ;)

He gets so excited during the day...he flaps his arms like a bird and talks in a very scratchy voice and squeals. He's hilarious! I'm trying to get him to throw his arms up when I say touchdown...I figure he could practice it during the Super Bowl. :) We're anticipating the booger walking in the next couple of months...I'm hoping at least three more, but he is showing no signs of slowing down....whew! We love our Sweetness!

Well, I'm off to get ready for the Super Bowl! We're having friends come over tomorrow...it's hard trying to get ready and trying not to let the monkey man break his head...thank goodness he's a good napper!

Comments