
Treyton is now pulling himself up onto furniture and crawling everywhere, so we're in the process of seriously baby proofing our home. We plan on getting rid of our coffee table, which is sad, because I love it, but it's too dangerous to have with a little one! Our friend's Jessica and Logan had the same one and had to get rid of theirs too. The only good thing is that we get to pick out a new one! Jason found these really cool bean bag tables and we're thinking of purchasing something similar:

We're also looking to get a toy box for Trey. It amazes me how much stuff the little guy already has and he hasn't even had his first Birthday yet! I love the fact that he still loves the dog dishes best though. Simple kid...I love it! :)
Jason and I have a date day tomorrow! We'll be shopping around for the above mentioned items, eating lunch, and finally watching Avatar...I hope that it's good. My dad said it looks like a Tree Hugger movie...hahaha. 



Comments
Post a Comment