Happy New Year!

We started off our New Year's Eve by going to Jess and Logan's. There was some delicious food. Us girls had a blast talking about Nic and Ashley's upcoming weddings!! I'm so excited for them both!!! I can't wait to go dress shopping with Nic and help plan her bach party! This is going to be a great summer for weddings! We ended off that night by lighting a Christmas Tree on fire with firecrackers...not the safest thing to do and I don't recommend anyone trying it! Oh Sweet Homians....haha....We then headed up to visit my cousin Matt and the Tacks. It was great to see Angie and the rest of the girls!

On New Year's we enjoyed an authentic Japanese meal made by Jason's grandma and mom. It was delicious! Then we ended the day by watching the Ducks lose to Ohio State. I wanted to root for the Ducks, but it's just too dang hard when they have so many obnoxious fans. It was a lot better of a game than ours, but I'll always be a Beaver Believer! :)






Comments