Half Year Old!

Happy Half Year Baby Trey!



Oh man!! Treyton turned 6 months yesterday!!! He's learning how to crawl...he can go backwards and sideways and has finally learned how to go frontwards for a little bit! He's still rocking and rolling and we now find him on his stomach when we get him in the AM. We were a little worried at first, but were reassured that he will be just fine! He's also been teething a lot!! It's exciting, but also makes for a fussy little guy who will not eat as much. :( It's gotten better over the past couple of days....thank goodness! He's really into standing on his own on the couch and taking steps....my niece started walking at 8 months, but I'm hoping Treyton will hold off until at least 10. It's a whole new ballgame once they start walking and I want to keep him my little cuddly baby for a little bit longer!! :)
We started solids with him a couple of weeks ago. So far Treyton has tried homemade squash and carrots. He's super good at taking bites, but still hasn't quite figured out how to swallow the food...hahaha...it's pretty cute watching him. He gets so excited when I say mmmmm that he just leaves his mouth open until I put the spoon in! We stopped nursing at 5 months, because Treyton was would get so distracted by everything.....I was sad the first few days, but I'm still pumping for Trey...I thought that it would be easier to stop, but it feels good knowing that I'm still giving him the ultimate food....I'm becoming a little attached to the pump now I guess....haha. :)

He's babbling away, which makes for an interesting day. We have some pretty exciting conversations....haha...Trey now has the nickname "Smiley." He's such a sweetheart and we just love him more and more each day! Don't forget to check out the video on the bottom...too cute!
Nightly wrestling match with daddy!
Homemade carrots....yumHanging out with daddy..being a goofballYeah buddy!
Love the chubby thighs!Learning how to crawl is so exhausting

This video is so funny!!! Beating up on his dad already!

Comments