Dadadadadada

Ok, so I'm home each and every day with my little man....so why is it that babies always say dad first? Haha....it's so cute! Treyton just crawls about his day mumbling dada...I can't wait for him to say mama!

Treyton has become an expert crawler. Man...does he keep his mama busy. It's a whole new exhaustion at the end of the day! I was telling Jason the other day that I now have this whole new relationship with Trey. It's like I have a little buddy that follows me everywhere, who I can wrestle around with, talk to and most importantly laugh with! I just love it. My favorite thing that he does is crawl up to my lap at least every ten or so minutes for what I call a, "Trey Snuggle."


We've had some pretty relaxed weekends at home since the Holidays, which has been nice. Treyton's back to his nap schedule, which equals a much happier little guy. I'm looking forward to the Spring, so that we can take Treyton more places though. Man...he will be walking before spring at the rate that he's going. What a wildman!

Some exciting news is that Mr. Trey will be a ring bearer in Nicole and Adam's upcoming wedding! He will be walking with my good friend Jess's little girl Kaylie. We always tease Jess's husband Logan that Kaylie already has a crush on Trey....I don't think that he appreciates that too much. :)

This is a little bit of a random post.....sorry...not too much going on here! Hopefully, I'll have some more to post after the weekend!
Taking a much needed break from crawling everywhere!Everyone should invest in some dog dishes...Trey's favorite new past time...
I wash them often of course!Still loving his sippy cupWrestling or flirting with sweet baby Emry....hmmmm....

Comments