Wow! I don't even know where to begin! We had such a wonderful & busy Holiday. We spent Thanksgiving at my wonderful Uncle Jim and Aunt Coreen's home. There are so many new little cousins running around! There are five kiddos under the age of two, which is a recipe for a wild and fun time! I've always been so grateful for the wonderful family that I have. They are so kind and generous and I look forward to each family gathering that we hold. My best memories are of our Holiday gatherings. I pray that Treyton grows up with the same anticipation that I still have for the Holidays. Here are some pictures from that wonderful day! 









The next day we headed over to Jason's hometown of Coos Bay to visit our friends Kenny and Jenn. We had such a wonderful time as usual with the both of them. We ate some yummy Abby's pizza and just relaxed. We really wished that we lived closer to them! They are such great people and it would be so much fun to be a coffee mom with Jenn! :) Treyton loved Ms. Jenn. Jenn is a very talented Christian singer (check out her album http://www.jennweber.com/ ...it's amazing!) and sang little Trey to sleep. He's used to me humming Tom Petty, so that was a special treat for him... :) We braved going to the beach, but only lasted a couple of minutes due to the cold and windy weather. It was sad to leave Kenny and Jenn, but we are really looking forward to our next visit, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. Before we headed out of Coos Bay we were also able to stop and visit our friend's Ali and Ryan. We haven't seen them in such a long time! They are getting married this June and it was so nice to catch up with them! I love Coos Bay and was sad to leave. :( 




Well, our Christmas decorations are up besides our tree, which my awesome dad should be cutting me down tomorrow .......I love having a logger as a father :). The Civil war for the Roses is this Thursday ( GO BEAVS) and Sweet Home's Christmas Weekend is Saturday! The Holidays are among us and I just can't wait! It's even that much more special with a little guy around. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Remember....Jesus is the reason for the Season. :)





Well, our Christmas decorations are up besides our tree, which my awesome dad should be cutting me down tomorrow .......I love having a logger as a father :). The Civil war for the Roses is this Thursday ( GO BEAVS) and Sweet Home's Christmas Weekend is Saturday! The Holidays are among us and I just can't wait! It's even that much more special with a little guy around. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Remember....Jesus is the reason for the Season. :)
Comments
Post a Comment