
Five months brings a lot of new and exciting things for Treyton! It's his first Christmas & Civil War game, he's getting close to starting solids, he could begin crawling by the end of the month and he's getting close to sitting up by himself! It seems like he learns something new everyday...it's hard to keep up! He loves, loves, loves his jumperoo! He loves to jump...even when he's not in his Jumperoo...haha. He's starting to make fart noises, especially when he's frustrated. It's lovely. He's becoming more and more social and quite the flirt. He's always smiling or talking to someone. He's just a very happy baby. The only time he really gets mad is when he's tired! I'm working on consolidating his naps down to two....but he's having a hard time in the am. He's ready to go back to bed after an hour of awake time, which is funny, because he sleeps twelve or so hours at night...haha. He's begun waking up at 5am to talk to himself and roll around for five minutes and then puts himself back to sleep until 7am. It's so tempting to go in there and get him when he's being all cute, but I don't want to start a habit and I enjoy my sleep as much as he does. :) 
He's still rolling over quite a bit. He can also shift all around the floor to grab things. He has tucked both legs under as if to crawl, but only holds them there for a few seconds. He's dying to move more and get's really frustrated when he can't move forward to grab objects. He is working really hard on trying to army crawl! I really need to start baby proofing our house. I think that he's going to be a mover. It seems as if he's still teething those bottom teeth, but they haven't broke through yet. I think it can take awhile for them to actually come through.
I made Treyton's first batch of baby food to freeze today! I can't wait to start solids with him. We might try some rice cereal here soon to see how he likes it.
Treyton keeps getting more fun and cute every day! Pure Sweetness! :) GO BEAVERS!!!



Comments
Post a Comment