


Treyton and I have been stuck inside for the past week with colds....we've both had snot and coughs, but are feeling a lot better! We took long naps together, which helped a lot. I learned that breast milk up the nose helps relieves congestion.....what a wonderful medicine it is! We're ready to take on the outside world together this weekend. We are going to go shopping with grams on Saturday to wrap up our Christmas purchases. Yaya...we're almost done. Then on Sunday, I'm leaving Treyton with Jason and my mama and me are going to go and watch New Moon! We're so excited to see this movie. I feel so ridiculous for loving the Twilight series, but I got really into the books when I was pregnant. They're really captivating books. :) This will be Jason's first time on babysitting duty. He will do great. Treyton has really started to dig his daddy. He gets so excited when he sees Jason. He jumps on my lap! They have their daddy and son time each night after Jason gets home from work. Jason also gives Trey his nightly bath, which is the cutest thing.

It's looking like Trey-Dog is getting his first tooth! He has a large bump on the bottom of his mouth that looks like it should break through anytime now. He's always gnawing on something on that side of his mouth and his drooling has really picked up! It doesn't seem to bother him too much. He had a couple of nights where he woke up at 4:30 and refused to go back to bed. Jason and I were pretty tired to say the least...we've been so spoiled with his twelve hours of sleep per night....he seems to be back on track now though...thank goodness! He's also rolling up a storm. I'll lay him on his stomach and turn for a brief moment and he'll be on his back...haha...he thinks he's pretty cool when we cheer for him. :) One of my favorite things to do with Treyton is to sing "Dayman" from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." If you haven't seen the show then you're missing out. I hope that this video kicks off your weekend!!
Yaya for the upcoming Holidays! Have a great weekend!
Pooped after his shots









Comments
Post a Comment