
We had an excellent Halloween! Jason and I started off the day by going out to eat and to watch Zombieland (FUNNY movie!), we then went off to Nicole and Adam's for their annual Halloween party! Jason and I get a lot of crap every year, because we don't like to dress up. All of our friends come up with the greatest costumes....and we wore $4 wigs...haha...yes, we're lame. Logan and Jessie by far had the best costumes. See below to see what I'm talking about. It was so much fun, but we had to leave a little early to get back to the bub. My great mama was sitting at our house while Treyton slept. Her and my dad both watched Trey during the day as well. So nice of them! Treyton dressed up as a mighty dragon and the costume lasted for about 5 minutes. He looked pretty cute though! Here are some pics from the weekend. I'll post some updates on Treyton tomorrow...he's going to be 4 months! :(
Logan and Jessie

We stopped by to visit Dinah and Talitha


The ladies...see what I mean about great costumes?

The most uncreative couple around!

He was crying...I was laughing...
The cutest little dragon butt around!


The cutest little dragon butt around!

Comments
Post a Comment