Four Months and Laughs

Treyton is 4 months old!! I know I say it all of the time, but where did the time go?? Treyton is starting to become his own person. He is a wild man! He kicks, chats and squeals all day long. It's so much fun to watch him learn something new each and every day. I feel like such a cheesy mom, but it's so hard not to gush about Treyton! He is my biggest blessing and joy in life! Motherhood is by far the best job that God has ever given me. I just sit in amazement every day when I look at Trey and can't believe that this adorable little wild man is all mine! I just love him! Ok, I'll stop gushing....here are a few highlights of our little man's growth!
*He weighs around 15lbs now! He's very long and lean..well except for his chunky thighs!
*He puts everything in his mouth...I mean everything!
*He's a drool monster.
*He's starting to laugh...oh man...now that's the cutest thing EVER!
*He rolls to one side now...hasn't mastered the full roll yet.
*Loves to stand! He's super strong!
* He can grab his feet. That's his new favorite thing.
*He still loves to eat and eat and eat...about every couple to few hours
*We're still nursing...I was going to be done this month, but am pushing until he starts solids! I'm too lazy to pump right now...haha.
*He is an AMAZING sleeper! He sleeps 12 hours at night...7pm-7am. He's been doing this since before 3 months. He takes about 3-4 naps per day! He hates to nap in his crib, but sleeps in it all night. Kind of crazy, but he will nap wonderfully on the couch or on me. I'm not complaining...I think it's a pretty good trade off since he sleeps all night! It also gives me a little more cuddle time with him! He gets grouchy if he doesn't get his sleep!
*He's so much stinking fun. Just a goofball. Chatting up a storm....I think he takes after me...haha!
We are thoroughly enjoying our little man! It just gets better and better! Happy 4 months bub!

Cute little butt!

I love my feet!






Comments