Road Warriors

We had the most fun trip down to California to visit Jarod, Troy, and Ang. Trey did amazing on the road trip! He did much better than I anticipated. We stopped every couple of hours during the day to feed and get some fresh air...he did better than his parents! He was still super exhausted and slept 13 hours instead of 12 the first night there...haha...he's a good sleeper that kid! We went to the beach, shopping and ate at a lot of great restaurants! Jay and the rest of the crew went to the Boston playoff game, while Trey and I stayed behind and slept....I was a little bummed to miss it, but super stoked to catch up on my sleep!! They lost anyway...dang Bosox!

Overall, the trip was amazing. It made me realize how much I missed my good buddy Ang!! She's one of a kind and it was super hard to say goodbye! I miss Jarod and Troy too. :) They are all just so much fun to be around! Here are some pics from the trip! Can't wait to see all of them again!

















Comments