CHAMP!

Treyton had his first round of shots today! I was pretty worried that it was going to be awful, but he took them like a champ! It helped that the nurse was fantastic about doing them quickly. We really enjoy Trey's nurse and doctor! Trey is one long baby! He's grown 5 inches since birth....24 1/2 now! He's also 12lbs 3 0z. The doctor informed us that Treyton does not need to eat every three hours....ahhhh....music to my ears! We're going to start his new feeding schedule tomorrow along with attempting to skip his 2AM feeding. I've been pretty blessed with the fact that Jason gets up at 2 and gives Trey a pumped bottle of breast milk. I mean, he grumbles every night about it, but he loves his Trey time. Trey gave him the cutest little smile last night right before he conked out last night. :) Jason needs his sleep though...haha....Should be a trying couple of days, but will be well worth it in the end!


Trey is now officially holding his head up on his own and is enjoying his belly time! He just gets cuter and cuter! I love being able to be home with him. It's such a blessing and I'm so looking forward to the next couple of months, because I know that they're only going to get better. Mom and I have already started to research where to get his first set of logging equipment toys! I can't wait to play with him! Those were mine and my brother's favorite toys growing up and I can't wait for Trey to experience them and work like his gramps.

My mom is amazing and purchased us a Baby Bjorn as a surprise. In Beaver orange and black none the less! Ok, so I thought that these things were a waste of money, but the Bjorn is amazing! Trey loves to hang out in it and spent a lot of time in when Jason was cleaning out the garage. I have a feeling that we will be getting a lot of use out of it. Thanks mama!
My 27th birthday is this Saturday....agggghhhh. I hate growing old, but I figure that my immaturity makes up for it. :)Here are some new pics of Trey Dog!













Comments