We've decided to start a blog to keep all of our wonderful friends and family updated on what's happening in our live and most importantly baby Trey. :)
Baby Trey is due in just a few days and we couldn't be more excited!!! We have a highly anticipated doctor's appointment tomorrow that will hopefully move things a long. We're thinking that he might just be an Independence day baby after all....coming into this world with a bang! This weekend will be a great time for Treyton to arrive, because our wonderful friend Nicole will be working in labor and delivery. She has been an amazing friend for me throughout this pregnancy. She's the most kind and knowledgeable person that I know and I'm very grateful to have her in my life!
One thing we know for sure is that this little guy is going to be loved by so many. We're amazingly blessed with the world's greatest friends and family who are anticipating his arrival. God has been so good to our little family and we sit in amazement every day of his love for us!
Thank you to all of our family and friends for all of their support throughout this pregnancy. We love you all so much!
I'm hoping that the next blog that I write is about Treyton's birth. I will post lots of pics! Here's a 9 month belly pic:

Baby Trey is due in just a few days and we couldn't be more excited!!! We have a highly anticipated doctor's appointment tomorrow that will hopefully move things a long. We're thinking that he might just be an Independence day baby after all....coming into this world with a bang! This weekend will be a great time for Treyton to arrive, because our wonderful friend Nicole will be working in labor and delivery. She has been an amazing friend for me throughout this pregnancy. She's the most kind and knowledgeable person that I know and I'm very grateful to have her in my life!
One thing we know for sure is that this little guy is going to be loved by so many. We're amazingly blessed with the world's greatest friends and family who are anticipating his arrival. God has been so good to our little family and we sit in amazement every day of his love for us!
Thank you to all of our family and friends for all of their support throughout this pregnancy. We love you all so much!
I'm hoping that the next blog that I write is about Treyton's birth. I will post lots of pics! Here's a 9 month belly pic:

And here's a scary bare belly one....LuLu looks so thrilled to be in the picture...she's already protective of her baby brother!

God Bless-
Kara
Kara
Great job babe - you're going to be so glad you did this someday ...
ReplyDelete